Thinking about working in a community pharmacy? Or maybe you have just started your first job in a pharmacy. The Pharmacy Assistants Induction module will provide you with a sound base on which to launch your career. The Pharmacy Assistant Induction module has been created by the Guild Pharmacy Academy to provide new staff,or those thinking of working in pharmacy, with an understanding of the community pharmacy industry:
- The importance and value of community pharmacy
- How community pharmacy works with other health providers and the health system
- How community pharmacy is not a normal retail store
- Medicines schedules and the layout of a pharmacy
- Questions that we need to ask our customers
Get your career off to the best start by enrolling in the ‘Pharmacy Assistants Induction Module’ now!
If you are considering employment within the pharmacy industry for the first time, it is worth spending some time learning a little more about a career in community pharmacy – click here
If you haven’t used Guild Training before, please read the information below to learn about the benefits and advantages of partnering with Guild Training for your training needs – click here
- Guild Member – $44
- Guild Member – free of charge for pharmacy assistants working for 3 months or less in a Guild member pharmacy.
- Non-Guild Member – $99
- Not employed in a community pharmacy – $99
Prices include gst
Click here to enrol online now