Skip to content
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Participants who wish to cancel or withdraw from the course must notify The Pharmacy Guild of Australia – Victoria Branch in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A participant wishing to cancel or withdraw from the course prior to course commencement may apply for a refund. Where approved, a refund will be 80% of the total course fee. A course is deemed to have commenced when any online or printed material have been provided or accessed. Once the course has commence no refund will apply.
- A minimum number of participants must be registered for a course to proceed. Registrants will be advised in due time if a course does not proceed. The participant will be provided the option of transferring to the next available course or offered a full refund.
- In the unlikely event that the course is unable to be delivered (i.e. due to unforeseen circumstances), the participant will be provided the option of transferring to the next available course or offered a full refund.
- Request for changes of workshop date received up to 14 days before the workshop date are allowed without penalty. Changes within 14 days will be considered subject to availability and incur an additional charge equal to 50% of the course fee.
- Course fees are non-transferable.