The following product knowledge units from the Community Pharmacy Training Package meet the annual requirement for Refresher Training. On successful completion, students will receive a Statement of Attainment to use as evidence of participation. The completed unit may be credited towards a full qualification in the future.
- SIRCHCS201 Support the supply of Pharmacy Medicines and Pharmacist Only Medicines
- SIRCHCS302 Assist in managing Pharmacy Medicines and Pharmacist Only Medicines
- SIRCPPK202 Assist customers seeking eye and ear products
- SIRCPPK204 Assist customers seeking oral care products
- SIRCPPK205 Assist customers seeking to relieve cough and cold symptoms
- SIRCPPK206 Assist customers seeking to relieve skin and fungal conditions
- SIRCHCS303 Advise on asthma management
- SIRCPPK308 Assist customers seeking relief from gastro-intestinal conditions
- SIRCPPK309 Assist customers seeking to relieve common allergic symptom reactions
- SIRCPPK310 Assist customers seeking analgesic and anti-inflammatory products
- SIRCPPK311 Assist customers seeking baby or infant care medicines and products
- SIRCPPK312 Assist customers seeking sexual health medicines and products
- SIRCHCS410 Advise on pregnancy and maternal health products and services
As this is a single unit of study this course must be completed within 2 months. This will depend on the level of experience and knowledge of the learner.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. However students need to be employed in a community pharmacy.
This course is delivered via workbook and completed whilst working in a community pharmacy. A verbal assessment with a Guild Trainer and a supervisors evidence report will also be required.
- Guild Members – $200
- AFSPA Members – $250
- Non-Guild Members – $300
- Click here to read the Pre-Enrolment Information Guide
- Click here to enrol online now