QCPP Approved Accredited Units
The following product knowledge units from the Community Pharmacy Training Package meet the annual QCPP requirement for Refresher Training. On successful completion, students will receive a Statement of Attainment to use as evidence of participation. The completed unit may be credited towards a full qualification in the future.
- SIRCIND002 Support the supply of Pharmacy Medicines and Pharmacist Only Medicines
- SIRCCPM001 Assist in managing Pharmacy Medicines and Pharmacist Only Medicines
- SIRCPPA02 Assist customers with eye and ear care products
- SIRCPPA003 Assist customers with first aid products
- SIRCPPA004 Assist customers with oral care products
- SIRCPPA005 Assist customers with cough and cold relief products
- SIRCPPA006 Assist customers with skin and anti-fungal products
- SIRCPPA007 Assist customers with pregnancy and maternal health products and services
- SIRCPPA008 Assist customers with products for gastro-intestinal conditions
- SIRCPPA009 Assist customers with allergy relief products
- SIRCPPA010 Assist customers with analgesic and anti-inflammatory products
- SIRCPPA011 Assist customers with baby and infant care products
- SIRCPPA021 Assist customer with asthma-care aids and equipment
- SIRCPPA018 Assist customers with women’s and men’s health care products
As this is a single unit of study this course must be completed within 2 months. This will depend on the level of experience and knowledge of the learner.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. However students need to be employed in a community pharmacy.
This course is delivered via workbook and completed whilst working in a community pharmacy. A verbal assessment with a Guild Trainer and a supervisors evidence report will also be required.
- Guild Members – $200
- AFSPA Members – $225
- Non-Guild Members – $250