30% OFF CERTIFICATE COURSE FEES – LIMITED TIME ONLY
The Pharmacy Guild of Australia (Victoria) is pleased to advise our regional members of the Returning employment-generating training to regional Victoria Initiative announced by the Victorian Department of Education and Training. The Guild has taken your concerns regarding costs of training staff, and the importance of ongoing learning and development particularly in regional areas to the Victorian Government and they have responded with this positive initiative.
This announcement provides Guild Training with the opportunity to re-establish the delivery of training in regional Victoria and to increase participation through improved course fees. This also gives regional students improved access to Community Pharmacy qualifications that increase skills and provide employment pathways.
The Course Fees listed below are available only for a limited time to students who:
- Enrol and commence training by 31 December 2016 and
- Are eligible for government subsidised training under the Victorian Training Guarantee
NEW COURSES FEES
(30% fee reduction for Guild member staff only)
Certificate II in Community Pharmacy (SIR20112)
- Normal Subsidised Course Fee $1,704
- Regional Initiative Course Fee $1,193
- Regional Initiative Concession Fee $239
Certificate III in Community Pharmacy (SIR30112)
- Normal Subsidised Course Fee $2,176
- Regional Initiative Course Fee $1,524
- Regional Initiative Concession Fee $305
Certificate IV in Community Pharmacy (SIR40112)
- Normal Subsidised Course Fee $1,760
- Regional Initiative Course Fee $1,232
- Regional Initiative Concession Fee $247
The above fees are indicative maximum fees – actual fees may be lower. This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. Guild Training can assist in determining eligibility for Victorian subsidised training and encourages people with disabilities to access subsidised training.
ENROL NOW to take advantage of this offer and get your staff qualified
This offer is limited to regional training commencements by 31 December 2016. Now is the time to benefit from this offer and upskill your staff with a Community Pharmacy qualification delivered by Guild Training.
Please contact the Guild Training team on 03 9810 9999 if you have any enrolment questions or need additional information.