HLTAID003 Provide first aid
(includes HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
Please note: The Pharmacy Guild of Australia, Victoria uses Re:VIVA First Aid & Resuscitation Training Pty Ltd – RTOID 90176 to deliver and assess HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
Learners will receive a Statement of Attainment at the successful completion of the course, in the following units of competency:
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Participants without a current First Aid Certificate will be required to complete an online pre-learning assessment to gain underpinning knowledge of first aid prior to attending the one day face-to-face workshop.
Participants will need to complete the following assessment prior to the granting of the HLTAID003 Provide First Aid certificate
- Complete all 92 true/false and multiple choice questions in the pre-course learning module
- Must receive a mark of 100% in order to achieve your results. The online learning module is self-assessing and will update your score upon submitting each question.
- Participants that have a current first aid certificate are not required to complete the pre-learning questions but must show evidence that they are certified with a current fist aid certificate on the day of the course
- Complete 40 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 100% on the day of the course
- Participants will have the opportunity to re-attempt any incorrect questions on the day of the course
- Demonstrate effective CPR to the assessor
- Demonstrate effective bandaging
- Demonstrate effective patient management
Participants will need to work within scenario based role play activities throughout the course
- Employees of Pharmacy Guild Member Pharmacies – $120 per person
- Employees of AFSPA Member Pharmacies – $120 per person
- Employees of Non Member Pharmacies – Not eligible
- Completion of an online training module is required prior to attending this course.
- Please note that if minimum numbers are not met training may be cancelled and you will be able to reschedule to the next available workshop. Guild Training will contact you should this occur.
- The Pharmacy Guild of Australia, Victoria uses Re:VIVA First Aid & Resuscitation Training Pty Ltd – RTOID 90176 to deliver HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
G2018040A This activity has been accredited for 2.5 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 2.5 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan which can be converted to 2.5 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 5 CPD credits) upon successful completion of relevant assessment activities.
G2018040B This activity has been accredited for 8 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 8 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan which can be converted to 8 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 16 CPD credits) upon successful completion of relevant assessment activities