Congratulations Ashley West

Congratulations to Ashleigh West from Barry Dean Pharmacy on completing her SIR40216 Certificate IV in Community Pharmacy Dispensary.

Pharmacy owner Julie Wong is excited to have Ashleigh’s practical experience and assistance in the dispensary as her practical experience grows in the pharmacy.

Ashleigh says she found Certificate IV in Community Pharmacy Dispensary very well structured and broad, allowing her to work in different parts of the pharmacy and practising her newly learnt skills.

“I took about 15 months to complete the course as I was working full-time and finding time for dedicated study was a challenge that I overcame with good time management” shares Ashleigh. She also found the course rewarding and has learnt a lot of practical skills.

Talking specifically on support received from Guild Training, Ashleigh says “My trainer Michelle Skinner was lovely and organised which definitely helped me. She was always in contact with me about my units and their due dates and was there to support me when required.”

For more information about Cert IV click here